Terms & Conditions
1.The website www.getsnowfit.com is owned and operated by Matt Thomson (Person) and Building Better Bodies (Company) and is based in Auckland, New Zealand. As we are based in New Zealand we adhere to all consumer and business laws in New Zealand. If you have any queries please get in contact.
2. In our terms in conditions document we will be referred to as "Get SnowFIT", "SnowFIT", "we", "us" and "our".
3. By accepting and using the Get SnowFIT site you agree to all our terms and conditions and understand they are legally binding. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions please don't use Get SnowFIT
4. The Latest version of our Terms and Conditions will always be available on our website (www.getsnowfit.com). From time to time and without notice we may have have to update our Terms and Conditions. By Accepting our Terms and Conditions you understand and accept our current terms and conditions and any amendments that maybe required in the future
5. Exercising can be dangerous. It can lead to physical injury, medical issues and in extreme instances death. We recommend before starting the Get SnowFIT program you see your medical practitioner. You also understand Get SnowFIT has put exercises and a program together, it is up to your discretion to do the exercises and workouts.
6. Get SnowFIT is covered by international copyright and trademark law. Unless you have written permission from Matt Thomson (Person) or a representative from Building Better Bodies (Company) you may not replicate or sell any content sent to you or viewed on the site. Examples of content include but are not limited to videos, images, logos, text, sound and documents. By registering for either our free or premium account we grant you personal use of Get SnowFIT. You agree that Get SnowFIT will not be used commercially or by anyone other than you.
7. For use of the premium part of Get SnowFIT you will be charged automatically each week/month or year until you cancel your subscription. If you decide you no longer want to use the premium service on Get SnowFIT you can cancel at anytime. The cancellation will take place at the end of your current billing cycle.
8. Get SnowFIT supports the following currencies: USD, Pound, Euro, AUD and NZD. The site should automatically choose your home currency however you can change the currency in the top right corner by clocking on it
Sign up and take a free trial course with 7 exercises. Click here to register (no credit card needed).